Get identity-driven security
Comprehensive, intelligent protection against today’s advanced attacks
Microsoft Identity-Driven Security addresses the security challenges of today and tomorrow across users, devices, apps, data, and platforms. Each of your employees receive a single protected common identity for secure, risk-based conditional access to thousands of apps—on-premises and in the cloud. Innovative technologies safeguard your network at the front door.
Deep visibility into apps, devices, and data activity uncovers suspicious activities, user mistakes, and potential threats before they become real ones. And with behavioral analytics, machine learning, and unique Microsoft security intelligence, you can secure your corporate files and data while freeing your employees to get their work done on the go.
Refer to: Identity-driven security
- Protect your organization at the front door with secure single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, and risk-based conditional access.
- Provide one common identity for accessing thousands of apps, and manage privileged identities and identity protection.
- Gain deeper visibility for your cloud apps and start controlling data with granular policies.
- Enable secure internal and external file sharing that lets you classify and label files at creation, track their usage, and protect them wherever they go.
- Help prevent data loss in iOS and Android devices with an unparalleled ability to manage Microsoft Office mobile apps.
- Identify advanced persistent threats by using behavioral analytics to detect suspicious user or entity behavior, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Draw from vast Microsoft threat intelligence and security research data to detect anomalies and prevent threats right away